Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Computers: G-mail

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's G-mail? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Google mail, gibs you 1 gig of space and other cool features.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! Could you back up my loli futa hentai collection?

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell me more about ti, I'm beginnin' to get excited!! ^_^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What? Loli futa?

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What?? Loli Futa?? I don't understand it either... LMAO

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xellos! I always said j00 rock! Er... ok this was lame u_u

    But invite me if you can ^_^; I can beg as long as you want though ^_^V, heck, if you were a chick, I'd whore myself for it, lol

    ????

    WRT loli futa: What's worse is I did understand...

    IRT Dreamer: You don't really want to know what's this, so unless you ask again, I won't say a word ^_^

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 09, 2004 08:54 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Wiseman, you can tell me, I can handle thingz, I'm talented enough for it!! ^_^ So what does that ugly thing mean? I won't bite anyone in the neck, if it's a bad bad word. I ask this without a mouse!! I mean, my mouse for the PC is, well..., um not operational at the moment, so I've to do everything with the keyboard. Access to the net, choosin' the right button with "Tab", an' ofcourse, writin' is easy. so please, tell me!! ^_^

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not that you'll bite anyone, just may gross you out. Ok, you asked for it:

    Loli = l○lita = underage girls. Legal in hentai, illegal IRL. (I used '○' instead of 'o' to avoid pedos finding the site on Google and coming here, we don't need that kind of thing.)

    Futa = futanari = dickgirls = girls with a dick instead of a clit. (A variation of this are hermaphrodites, who have balls too.)

    Therefore loli futa = hentai of little girls with dicks.


    WRT mouse: Mozilla's search as you type will definitely help. You can enable it in Edit+Preferences, Advanced►Keyboard navigation, [√] Search automatically when you write inside a webpage. May differ in Firefox; if you can't find it, I'll tell you how to enable it manually.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll have G-Mail in a few days,s o if you want me to invite you, just sign up here.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 09:39 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •